Punjab Royals won their third match in the inaugural year of Pro Wrestling League 2015 (PWL). They beat Haryana Hammers as 5 – 2. This match was held at K D Jadhav Wrestling Stadium (IGI Indoor Stadium), DELHI. Punjab Royals got 43 total points where as 21 points for Haryana Hammers. Yogeshwar Dutt and Nirmal Devi only the winner from Haryana side.
Venue Details – K D Jadhav Wrestling Stadium (IGI Indoor Stadium), Delhi.
Date and Time – 22 Dec, 07:00 PM
Dilli Veer Vs Mumbai Garuda : Bout Details
* First Combat : 125 kg weight category – Punjab Royals JargalSaikhan Chuluunbat won the contest against Hitendar of Haryana Hammers as 4 – 0. This fight was total one side. All the points taken by JargalSaikhan Chuluunbat is in the first round of fight.
* Second Combat : 48 kg weight category – In womens48kg weight category, Punjab Royals Yana Rattigan defeated by Haryana Hammers Nirmal Devi. The fight was over with the score 6 – 3. This bout was looking as one side in first round for Nirmal Devi, But in second round of the fight very well come back by Yana Rattigan to manage level score in the second round. Finally due to lead in first round of bout, Nirmal Devi won the contest.
* Third Combat : 57 kg weight category – Punjab Royals Vladimir Khinchegashvili defeated a Nitin of Haryana Hammers as 6 – 2 in the men’s 57 kg weight category.
* Fourth Combat : 58 kg weight category – In 58 kg women’s weight category, Oksana Herhel of Haryana Hammers lost by Geeta Phogat from Punjab Royals by 8 – 6.
* Fifth Combat : 97 kg weight category – In 97 kg weight category Punjab Royals Mausam Khatri defeat Yuri Maier from Haryana Hammers as 12 – 1. This was the total one side bout throughout first round.
* Sixth Combat : 69 kg weight category – Punjab Royals Vasilisa Marzaliuk won the contest against Geetika Jakhar of Haryana Hammers as 7 – 0. This was also the one sided bout.
* Seventh Combat : 65 kg weight category – In 65 kg fight category, Captain and icon player Yogeshwar Dutt of Haryana Hammers won the combat against Punjab Royals Rajneesh as 6 – 3.