Dilli Veer won their first match ever in Pro Wrestling League India (PWL), But it’s too late for Dilli Veer to reach in semi-final. Dilli Veer beat Bengaluru Yodhas as 4 – 3. This match was held at Koramangala Indoor Stadium, BANGALORE. Dilli Veer got 43 total points where as 28 points for Bengaluru Yodhas. This was the first match held at Koramangala Indoor Stadium, BANGALORE, In inaugural year of Pro Wrestling League 2015 (PWL).
Venue Details – Koramangala Indoor Stadium, BANGALORE.
Date and Time – 23 Dec, 07:00 PM
Bengaluru Yodhas Vs Dilli Veer : Bout Details
* First Bout : 57 kg weight category – Dilli Veer’s Erdenebat Bekhbayar won the contest against Sandeep Tomar of Bengaluru Yodhas as 7 – 0. This fight was total one side. All the points taken by JargalSaikhan Chuluunbat is in the first round of fight.
* Second Bout : 53 kg weight category – In womens 53 kg weight category, Bengaluru Yodhas Lalita Sherawat defeated by Dilli Veer’s Liliya Horishna. The fight was over with the score 11 – 6. During the first round of fight Lalita Sherawat was in a match with the score 6 – 7, But in second round, She was unable to do nothing and finally lost as 11 – 6 when match ended.
* Third Bout : 125 kg weight category – Bengaluru Yodhas Modzmanashvili Davit defeated a Krishan Kumar of Dilli Veer as 10 – 0 in the men’s 125 kg weight category. This was the total one side bout throughout first round.
* Fourth Bout : 58 kg weight category – In 58 kg women’s weight category, Yeselirmak Elif Jale of Dilli Veer lost by Yulia Ratkevich from Bengaluru Yodhas by 3 – 1.
* Fifth Bout : 74 kg weight category – In 74 kg weight category Bengaluru Yodhas Narsingh Yadav defeat Dinesh Kumar from Dilli Veer as 8 – 4.
* Sixth Bout : 48 kg weight category – Dilli Veer’s captain Vinesh Phogat won the contest against Alyssa Lampe of Bengaluru Yodhas as 10 – 0. This was also the one sided combat.
* Seventh Bout : 65 kg weight category – In 65 kg fight category, Navruzov Ikhtiyor of Dilli Veer won the combat against Bengaluru Yodhas Bajrang Punia as 10 – 1.